Terms & Conditions
- Upon receipt of all your documents (including all possible travel documents to reach the point of departure of the group), check them carefully and in case of questions, call +41 79 843 28 50.
- Also, please send a short reconfirmation of receipt to:
- As of now you know and agree that staying up to date with your flights or train travel to the point of departure is your own responsibility – based on your travel documentation.
You understand and agree that in case of cancellation or delays you have to inform Matthias Koch Services by email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+41 79 843 28 50), so we can adapt bookings accordingly. Additional charges may apply.
Matthias Koch Services will not be held responsible for airlines / train cancelations or delays.
Of course, we’ll do our best to help you rearrange your travels to the point of departure of the group.
Fees or penalties resulting from cancellation may be charged by each service and/or supplier including Matthias Koch Services.
- You are in charge of preparing and obtaining all necessary travel documents such as passports, visas, etc.
Also, you are in charge of necessary medical measures such as vaccinations or medication during the travel.
- Should your plans be altered while travelling, contact us to assist with re-arrangements. Additional charges may apply.
- Tour and package prices may change in line with fluctuations of currency exchange rates (Euro € / Swiss Franc) and can be adapted by Savoir-Voyager.
Also, group tours / packages are based on a minimum number of 4 travelling participants: if the final number of participants is less than 4, a surcharge may be imposed on all participants.
Equally, if more participate, the charges will be reduced accordingly.
This does not apply for the day excursions from Geneva.
- We reserve the right to charge processing fees should your reservation need to be changed and incremental cost is incurred.
- Disclaimer of liability: Matthias Koch Services is an agent for partners who provide the services specified in the detailed programmes and acts as an agent in handling bookings of services that are not supplied by Matthias Koch Services (such as flights, train or bus transportation, hotel rooms, meals, tours, visits, experiences).
Matthias Koch Services cannot be held responsible if such suppliers breach their contracts intentionally or carelessly, which may result in loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or the other members of the travelling group.
Unless a ‘guarantee’ is given in writing in your travel documents, invoice, or reservation, we cannot guarantee our suppliers’ quotes, reservations, or handling of personal effects.
Matthias Koch Services cannot be held responsible for any physical or mental consequences caused by terrorist acts, unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control.
It is the traveller’s entire responsibility to organise their travel to the ‘point of departure’ where the tour begins and ‘point of arrival’ where the tour ends. This applies to valid passports, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination.
- At all times during your travel, you may be required to prove your identity. It is your entire responsibility to have the necessary and valid documents.
- We do therefore recommend you close travel insurance covering cancellation of the tour, health, accidents, luggage etc.